You’re invited to attend our webinar on how upcoming changes in health care reform are likely to affect your staffing company.
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Time: 2:00-3:30pm (EDT)
Click Here to Register
Avionté Staffing Software and Essential StaffCARE are teaming up to present this webinar on a topic that’s been on everyone’s minds lately. This webinar offers current information on existing and pending health care reform legislation in a concise, informative, easy-to-understand webinar format.
- New taxes affecting employers: Medicare increases, excise and uninsured taxes
- New definitions: “large” and “small” employers, “full-time” and “full-time equivalent”
- Individual mandates: Penalties and exemptions
- Employer cost impact: coverage options Mini-med plans: history and future status
- Health care reform: commentary from a carrier’s perspective
This webinar will provide an overview of the new laws affecting employer health plans, including the effects on benefits offered to temporary employees. In addition to reviewing the new rules affecting employers, the insurance professionals at Essential StaffCARE will provide analysis and commentary so you can better understand how this might affect your company.
Leave a Reply