Webinar Slides: Impact of Health Reform on the Staffing Industry 4_2011
Thank you to all who attended our webinar yesterday. We had a sold out show, so clearly health reform remains a topic the staffing industry is paying close attention to. The feedback so far has been great and we are pleased to have provided some additional clarity for our participants. A special thank you again to our industry partner, Essential StaffCare for presenting this information and helping to further inform our industry of what impact health reform is going to have on staffing now and in the future.
Avionté Staffing Software and Essential StaffCARE presented this webinar to offer current information on existing and pending health care reform legislation in a concise, informative, easy-to-understand webinar format.
- New taxes affecting employers: Medicare increases, excise and uninsured taxes
- New definitions: “large” and “small” employers, “full-time” and “full-time equivalent”
- Individual mandates: Penalties and exemptions
- Employer cost impact: coverage options Mini-med plans: history and future status
- Health care reform: commentary from a carrier’s perspective
Leave a Reply