This past year has been a great one for Avionté and as our team prepares for the new year, we’ve taken some time to recognize all that we’ve been able to accomplish in 2012. Here are some of our company highlights from the past year:
1. This year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth as a company. We’ve increased our team in the U.S. by nearly 25% within the last year and have further strengthened our relationship with our Nepal team. We’re now at 90 employees, with over 5,000 users on our software, 145 clients and a 55.1% year over year growth!
2. In January of 2012, we launched the Avionté Hope Foundation, and through it, we’ve enjoyed supporting a variety of organizations and individuals, through volunteer work and monetary donations, locally, and in Nepal. From working with the Lincoln Place in Eagan, to donating school supplies to the Boys and Girls Club, the Avionté Hope Foundation has been able to help a variety of nonprofits and organizations this year.
3. We moved! Our larger office in Eagan allows us to interact better and more cohesively as a team, which in turn helps us to better communicate with our customers.
4. We were proud to be named in the Star Tribune’s “Top Workplaces in Minnesota” list in July. The award is based on surveys in which employees ranked their workplaces based on leadership, benefits, and the company’s strategic direction.
5. We continue to partner with key industry companies, increasing the options we can provide our customers. Our new 2012 integrations and enhancements include Call-em-All, PeopleClues, Sterling Info Systems and Data Frenzy.
6. In August, we were ranked on the 2012 Inc. 500/5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” list, with our three-year sales growth of 294%! The list represents a comprehensive look at the nation’s fastest growing, privately held companies.
7. Late this year, our development team released the newest version of our software with version 12.2, with promises of a new integration, additional features, enhancements and updates, and ensures that we can continue to provide the very best version of our product to our customers.
8. Most importantly, we’ve had the pleasure of continuing to partner with some of the most respected and fastest growing staffing firms in the U.S. and Canada!
So as the year wraps up, we want to give credit, and say thank you, to all of those who’ve made our company what it is today: our customers. You are truly the reason our job is so rewarding and our success would be impossible without you.
Leave a Reply