Maximize the Verticals!
OK, so the vertical panels are cool, right? They provide a quick look at important data. But wait, there’s more! Not only can you determine your default panels, they also act as shortcuts to those pages in Avionté.
Set Panel Default
- Navigate to a Summary page that you use frequently. The tab at the bottom of the vertical panels lets you toggle between two sets of three panels.
- Right-click within one of the panels.
- Choose a different panel from the pop up menu. The list will vary as it includes only those panels that apply to the loaded page.
- That’s it! Your new selection will be displayed as a vertical panel each time you load the page.
Note: You are only changing your personal view. Other users will not see this modification.
Use the Shortcuts
- Navigate to a Summary page that you use frequently.
- Double-click within a vertical panel.
- Boom! The page loads.
- You are able to review and/or update the information as needed within the page.
This content originally appeared in the Avionte Tip of the Week email on September 5, 2014.
Leave a Reply