Our development team just put the final touches on our newest version of Avionté Staffing Software, release 14.1, (available soon) and we can’t wait to show you what it has to offer!
With key functionality including mobile time entry, invoice splitting, and deduction processing, release 14.1 of Avionté will introduce several new features and enhancements to help clients get the most from their staffing software.
Plus, we’ve updated our Employee Detail page, added new integrations within Avionté’s Web Portals, and more. Here are just some of the highlights that will be part of the release:
- A complete user interface over-hall redesign of the Employee Detail page within the Avionté core application, including new employee groupings, a static information bar, a dynamically generated onboarding process pane, and an expanded display area
- Integration with the web-based employment eligibility system, E-verify, which offers improved verification techniques including photo verification, Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration validation, and status processing
- An embedded process for complete WOTC capture with the ADP SmartCompliance platform, which seamlessly integrates into the applicant process and allows Avionté clients to receive automatic notification of an applicant’s eligibility
- An improved time entry platform for mobile devices – perfect for entering time on the go
- A new employment application workflow designed with mobile devices in mind, which allows for resume uploading and data gathering/entry and more
- An integration with the skills assessment add-on solution, Prove It!
- A new way of dividing invoices implemented in the billing process, which removes the need to wait for approval to pay for invoices that break a set threshold, and allows for automatic creation of new invoices with overflow transactions
- An improved deduction processing system
Avionté believes every client should always be equipped with the latest staffing software features available – which is why we’re continually working to release new upgrades, and offer those upgrades for every client at no cost.
Interested in learning more? Watch our Product Development Highlights video, contact us at 651-556-2121, or sign up for one of our free upcoming New Release Webinars here to see the new features and functionality in action!
Leave a Reply