Want to use the Avionte/E-Verify Integration? We are happy to provide this convenience in versions 14.1 and beyond of Avionte Staffing Software.
Here’s how to get started:
Before we get started
Do you intend to have a single polling account (one E-Verify Integration User ID that everyone shares)?
Or, will an individual account be requested for each user?
Phase 1 – E-Verify Website
Each E-Verify Integration user must complete the following:
- Enroll through the E-Verify website (if not already enrolled)
- Know your E-Verify website (Program Admin or General User ID) credentials
- Complete the E-Verify Tutorials found on the E-Verify website
Phase 2 – Required Information Checklist
Gather the following information for each E-Verify Integration User ID requested:
- Company ID# as listed on the E-Verify website
- Company name as registered with E-Verify
- User’s E-Verify website credentials (Program Admin or General User ID)
- User’s Phone Number
- User’s Email Address
- User’s First and Last Name
- IP Address
- Hosted IP Address (type 184.108.40.206)
- Self-hosted IP Address (your IT should be able to provide your IP address)
Phase 3 – Request E-Verify Integration User ID(s)
- Contact your Project Manager or Account Manager. They will provide you the proper form.
- Complete the form, providing the information (listed in phase 2) for each E-Verify Integration User ID requested.
- Return the completed form to your Project Manager or Account Manager.
- The request will be sent to E-Verify. You will normally receive your E-Verify Integration ID(s) and password in 2-3 weeks.
NOTE: All E-Verify Integration User IDs are General User accounts. Your E-Verify website credentials will remain active and can continue to be used to manage your company account.
This content originally appeared in the Avionte Tip of the Week email on March 23, 2015.
Leave a Reply