Growth, risk, visibility and profit maximization: they are four key things that staffing firms should be tracking and focusing on in their day-to-day operations.
Is your team asking the 28 essential staffing management questions to ensure you’re focused on managing growth, mitigating risk, increasing visibility, and maximizing profits?
(read all 28 questions here)
- Growth: No issue is more core to executives in the staffing industry than growth. Sure, it’s about selling more, but it’s also about talent engagement, exceptional service, and having access to the right information about your clients and employees.
- Do you have complete visibility into the sales pipeline and expected revenue?
- Are you regularly measuring satisfaction for each client and by branch location?
- Risk: As the staffing industry becomes more complex each day, mitigating risk has become a strategic priority for most staffing executives. How are you tracking ACA, Worker’s Compensation and Insurance, I-9 and E-Verify?
- Visibility: The difference between profit and loss can depend on minute variances in performance. The most successful organizations keep close control over their key metrics.
- Do you know your revenue per desk?
- Can you easily review average billings, A/R and days to pay for each office?
- Profitability: With the rise of VMS, RPO, MSP and even online staffing, pressure on margins has intensified. To maximize profits, staffing executives must have daily insight into profitability trends and the KPIs that signal eroding margins.
- Are you providing additional services and creating value for your clients that enable you to justify a higher rate than your competitors?
- Are you able to monitor your most and least profitable clients?
Avionté was developed from the ground up to provide a faster, easier, more efficient and more comprehensive staffing management solution, and empowers staffing executives to drive growth and maximize profitability.
Learn how Avionté provides the answer to your 28 Essential Staffing Management Questions.