Have you changed your Avionte portals lately?
Double check and make sure they are showing exactly what you’d like them to.
Here are five tips to help you get started within Avionte Staffing Software:
1. If you remove questions from pre-screen or interview and don’t want those screens to show, you’ll also want to take those pages out of view on your Applicant Portal.
2. Run through a test of your Applicant Portal and refresh your options, move pages, and add or delete requirements to create a better user experience.
3. Make sure to change your Admin Portal password from your default and update it on a regular basis as an added security measure. Make sure to let us know what it is, if you’d like us to help troubleshoot anything in your portal.
4. Use announcements on your Employee and Customer portals.
5. Introduce new features to employees or customers via announcements such as how to access pay or bill information, how to update information, or how to message you via the portal.
And there you have it! Your portals should be looking fresher than ever!
This content originally appeared in the Avionte Tip of the Week email on April 13, 2015.
Leave a Reply