Invoice correction is used when the incorrect hours were billed, rates were incorrect, processing method was incorrect, or any combination of issues that would cause you to correct an invoice.
If the invoice includes ACA Admin Fees, as shown here, you will need to zero out the transaction.
1. To make an invoice correction, load the Invoice Summary.
2. Select Invoice Correction from the Action menu or shortcut button (shown here).
3. Select the Weekly Units tab.
4. Zero out the transaction.
5. Click Finish to process the corrections.
6. Reprocess the transaction that was zeroed out.
It’s that simple! As always – our Customer Experience Representatives are available to assist you, as well as our 24/7 support team.
This content originally appeared in the Avionte Tip of the Week email on April 20, 2015.
Leave a Reply