Avionté clients, do you want a solution for:
- Overwhelming paperwork?
- Complicated compliance rules?
- Ever-changing regulations?
- Time-sucking manual tasks?
- Fear of doing it wrong?
- Threat of fees and fines?
Well, we have some great news for you!
We understand that payroll is mission critical – and we can help you remove the guesswork, the headaches, and the outdated middle office processes by providing a simpler system for processing your tax filings, and for reporting to state and local entities.
Introducing our Payroll Maintenance Packages!
We’ve created our Assisted Payroll Services Team to be fully devoted to helping our clients with processing their payroll and taxes. And we’ve partnered up with our expert technology partners and vendors to offer additional services (like tax filings, tax payments, garnishment administration, enhanced ACA reporting and tracking, funding entities, and benefit administrators) for our clients, beginning June 1st!
Here are the details of the three package options our Assisted Payroll Services Team will be offering:
- The Basic Self-Service Package: For those of you that are currently using the Greenshades integration, this has the same features that you have in that current integration. However, this “basic self-service package”, built for the do-it yourselfer, is billed on a monthly basis and allows you have the option to add on 1099’s, 1095’s and local W2 filings for a discount.
- The Quarterly Maintenance Package: This package includes the basic package features. In addition, we’ll do the FUTA Deposits, State Unemployment Filings, State Filings, Local Filings, Reconciliation and Quarter End Review for you.
- The Weekly Package: You get the basic and quarterly package features with this package, and we’ll take the rest of the weekly burden off your plate. You enter the time, post your payroll, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Interested in knowing more? More info here, or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always submit a request, too!
Leave a Reply