Wouldn’t it be cool if there was a report of the available reports?
We thought so, too.
A report manual is available which includes a description, the parameters and the tables used for all of the offered reports.
Here’s how it works…
Generate the Report Manual
1. In the Avionté core application, select Reports from the Main Menu.
2. Choose the “All” group of reports.
3. Type the word “Report” to filter the listings.
4. Double-click Report Manual.
5. When the manual is loaded you can review it.
You can save it to your local drive as a PDF file, however, if you decide to do this make sure to update the pdf several times a year to ensure you have the most current information.
6. You can now load the PDF any time to review the reports available in Avionté.
Leave a Reply