Our sales team is looking for a highly-motivated individual that is interested in expanding their career in sales to join the Avionte team. This is a great role for someone that wants to learn more about sales in the staffing software industry. The position will be focused on researching potential clients as well as partnering with the sales team and marketing on potential business development initiatives.
- Research prospect targets and connect with account via phone, email, mass communication, social media, etc.
- Coordinate workflow with company staff to achieve an active sales cycle
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly lead gen goals
- Conduct out-bound calls and engage prospects with fact-finding questions
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Assist the sales team with bringing leads to the qualified stage.
- Provide service to our internal sales team with regard to requests, reports and market data as well as generate weekly scorecards and sales statistical data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or marketing is preferred
- 2-4 years of professional business, marketing or sales experience
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed and grow professionally and personally.
- Ability to provide feedback for effective decision making
- Detail oriented highly organized with strong written/ oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Creative, forward thinker, “Can-do-Attitude”
- Enthusiastic approach to all your communication with prospects, clients
- Strong software skills—including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in cold call sales is preferred
Avionte Staffing Software
Avionte is a growing recruiting and staffing software company based in Eagan, Minnesota. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionte offers a full suite of staffing technology products to staffing firms across the country. Like you, we always wanted to be at the forefront of everything, so the minute our company founders hammered out their first business plan in 2006, they never looked back. And today we’re recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry. Which is why we need your help.
Reach out to our hiring team at email@example.com for more information and to apply.
View More Careers