The Avionte Support Services Specialist will be responsible for providing staffing software and technical support to the existing client base.
This includes researching issues, working with clients on the appropriate resolution, correcting minor technical issues and programming some requested features.
· Maintain customer relationships through superior support and customer service
· Respond to calls and emails from current clients to prioritize, track, and resolve support issues
· Correct the issues and communicate resolution to the client
· Gain in-depth knowledge of the proprietary software system
· Assist in custom feature development utilizing SQL
· 1 -2 years previous professional experience
· Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skill and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree is not required but is strongly preferred
· 1 -2 years previous help desk experience is not required but is strongly preferred
· Experience in the staffing industry is a plus
Avionte Staffing Software:
Avionte is a growing software company based in Eagan, Minnesota. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionte offers a full suite of technology products to staffing firms across the country. Like you, we always wanted to be at the forefront of everything, so the minute our company founders hammered out their first business plan in 2006, they never looked back. And today we’re recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry. Which is why we need your help.
Reach out to our hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
View More Careers