As an Avionté Client Manager, you will serve as the primary relationship manager on behalf of the organization within your designated client base of Avionte Staffing Software. In this role, you will serve as the liaison between Avionté and our clients, ensuring an excellent customer experience, creating high levels of client satisfaction. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing client relationships, while performing as their strategic business adviser on behalf of Avionté.
Client Managers must have an intimate working knowledge of Avionté to include all product and service offerings. Key performance indicators will include Customer Retention, Client Satisfaction Surveys and Increased Monthly Revenue dollars per Client.
· Working in tandem with our Sales Team, provide operational insights and guidance to prospective and current clients on application functionality to include executing demos.
· Work collaboratively with other departments, specifically Service and Development to coordinate client interaction(s), develop communication plans and remain abreast of key Avionté initiatives.
· Develop rapport with clients based on Avionté expertise and understanding of client workflow through all client-facing interactions.
· Identify and recommend enhancement (increased revenue) opportunities including trainings, customizations, new product/service offerings and partnerships.
· Deliver regularly scheduled client performance reviews and status updates to evaluate account activity with client stakeholders.
· Advocate for the client by escalating open items and working to prioritize open issues in a proactive manner.
· Share relevant communication with clients regarding company developments, including new products and services, organizational developments and key strategy information.
· Serve as the point of escalation for any client concerns.
· Participate by leading and presenting at our Annual Client Connection event.
· Maintain accurate client records in the CRM.
· Travel to client sites as needed.
· 5 years of experience in Account Management
· Customer centric attitude and approach
· High level of attention to detail and organization
· Strong ability to multi-task and provide follow up
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
· Proven technical aptitude, specifically related to software technology
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in the staffing industry is strongly preferred
About Avionte Software:
Avionte is a growing software company based in Eagan, Minnesota. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionte offers a full suite of staffing technology products to staffing firms across the country. Like you, we always wanted to be at the forefront of everything, so the minute our company founders hammered out their first business plan in 2006, they never looked back. And today we’re recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry. Which is why we need your help.
Reach out to our hiring team at email@example.com for information and to apply.
View More Careers