Our training team is seeking a team-oriented individual for a client training opportunity at Avionte.
This position will do both internal and external training and requires the aptitude to learn our comprehensive staffing software inside and out.
The client trainer at Avionte will provide instructor-led training as well as support training on workflow, processes and new functionality to both internal employees as well as customers.
This position may require up to 50% travel to U.S. and Canada.
- Develop and deliver high-quality live and recorded training sessions to new and existing customers
- Travel nationally and occasionally internationally to deliver training
- Schedule, organize and coordinate all training sessions
- Work closely with customers to understand and customize training agendas and content to meet their needs
- Help customers achieve learning objectives and meet timelines by creating training that aligns with customer’s business needs
- Develop and conduct internal and external software training
- Demo the software over the web to familiarize customers with new product features
- Perform quality analysis on new functionality or product version updates. Support quality analysis initiatives and maintain expert-level knowledge of the software and best practices
- Relay suggestions or needs of the users to product managers and help with ideas for upgrades to the software
- Update training materials to include changes and upgrades to software applications and processes
- Review the processes and documentation to constantly improve, redesign and implement cutting edge and innovative ideas into the training material
- Up to 50% travel will be required
- Extremely detailed oriented and very organized
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to keep customers accountable to deadlines and training requirements
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bring an enthusiastic energy, drive to create lasting relationships with customers
- Technical aptitude and motivation to learn a comprehensive software program
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Corporate training experience, 3+ years
- Previous experience with application training
Avionte Staffing Software:
Avionte is a growing recruiting and staffing software company based in Eagan, Minnesota. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionte offers a full suite of technology products to staffing firms across the country. Like you, we always wanted to be at the forefront of everything, so the minute our company founders hammered out their first business plan in 2006, they never looked back. And today we’re recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry. Which is why we need your help.
Reach out to our hiring team at email@example.com with any questions or to apply.
View More Careers