Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wouldn’t you rather be working on a development team in a fun and modern office, in an agile team-based structure for a full-cycle software organization?
We provide 100% company-paid employee health insurance, a competitive salary, relaxed dress code, a fun culture and a work hard/play hard mentality that includes happy hours, tickets to sporting events, Beer Friday and more!
If this type of environment appeals to you, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a .Net Developer.
.NET Developer Overview:
We are looking for a candidate who is aggressive, willing and eager to learn fast, and grow with the company. The right candidate will be familiar with Microsoft development technologies. In this position the candidate will design, implement, test and deploy enhancements to our existing staffing and recruiting software system to meet user and business needs. This position demands a hands-on, team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Apply link: http://bit.ly/1VXdoUC
- Provide escalated support to internal and external customers
- Ensure proper communication between departments regarding escalated and maintenance issues
- Document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation
- Root cause analysis of bugs
- Create and test patch releases
- Provide ongoing support and problem identification/resolution of system
- Work using Test Driven Development in an Agile environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience using C# and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of IIS environments and configuration
- Solid understanding of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Stored Procedures
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- HTML5, CSS3
- SSRS, SSMS
- Mobile web development experience
- ASP.NET MVC 3 or 4
- Entity Framework / nHibernate
- ASP.NET WebForms
- Testing frameworks such as Spec Flow, Web Driver, and White
- Experience in a staffing software environment or with staffing in general
Avionté is a fun, high-growth staffing software solutions provider based in Eagan, Minnesota. The company offers exciting opportunities for advancement and allows each employee to be intimately involved in the company’s growth and development. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionté offers a full suite of technology products to staffing firms across the country. Contact Avionté to learn more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
View More Careers