Our sales team is looking for a highly-motivated individual that is interested in expanding their career in sales.
As a Territory Sales Representative, our mission is to drive revenue for the company through new staffing software sales. This is a great opportunity to have unlimited earning potential in a growing market!
In exchange for your energy and dedication, Avionté offers a competitive salary with 100% employer sponsored employee medical premiums, other competitive benefits, a casual work environment, Beer Fridays and social events such as sporting events, yoga on the lawn, paid volunteer opportunities and much more!
Teamwork makes the dream work — join our team today!
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals and objectives as well as assisting in reaching departmental goals and objectives
- Build and maintain a pipeline through various outreach methods such as email, demos, prospect visits and networking
- Attend various industry conferences and events throughout the year
- Maintain metrics and updates
- Effectively demonstrate the product to clients as it relates to each individual client need
- Specifically responsible for field sales, telemarketing and client services that include delivering demonstrations, contract proposals and presenting product related technical information
- Ability to travel up to 25% to client sites in the US and possibly Canada
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 2-3 years of software and/or staffing sales experience
- Ability to understand clients’ technical requirements
- Maintain a consistently high level of motivation and drive
- Strong negotiating skills both in person and over the phone
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
About Avionté Software:
Avionté is a growing recruiting and staffing software company based in Eagan, Minnesota. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionté offers a full suite of technology products to staffing firms across the country. Like you, we always wanted to be at the forefront of everything, so the minute our company founders hammered out their first business plan in 2006, they never looked back. And today we’re recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry, which is why we need your help.
Contact email@example.com with questions or to apply.
View More Careers