Avionté is an innovative staffing software technology firm and due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a Sales Engineer to our Sales team.
As this is a new role to our company, we are looking for a strong leader that is willing to carve a new path for themselves and our organization. You will be a key partner in working with the new business, client and alliances teams to facilitate our expansion. If you are interested in advancing your career and taking on a significant new challenge, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This position is based in our Eagan office and will report to the VP of Client Acquisition (Sales). If you are that rare talent that understands technology at an intimate level and can translate it into a compelling sales message, we need you!
Essential functions to succeed in this role:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Avionté software platform and be well versed in not only its capability and functionality but more importantly the value it provides to our clients
- Assist our sales team in the research, discovery, customization and preparation of product presentations with mid/large enterprise prospects
- Keep detailed and thorough notes of the unique requirements uncovered in the sales process and help prep the conversion team to facilitate a successful on-boarding
- Work with the sales team to help prepare cost estimates for special requests and customizations that may arise during the evaluation phase
- Stay current with the competitive marketplace and latest technologies to educate prospects on the unique Avionté differences and keep the internal team up to date
- Travel periodically with the sales team for in-person meetings of strategic new sale opportunities
- Work with the product team to capture and document unique functional requests for consideration within the Avionté Product Roadmap
- Be a liaison between sales, prospects, partners and the Avionté development, implementation, training and client management teams to boost communication effectiveness and help set proper client expectations
- Be well versed in the partner program and work with the alliances team to promote adoption of additional services to our active clients and prospects
- Coordinate with marketing to share ideas on how to develop content and materials to help position and promote Avionté in the marketplace
Desired experienced and demonstrated skills:
- Passion for the Staffing Industry
- Familiarity and interest with HRIS software solutions
- Previous experience in a Solutions Consultant and/or Sales Engineer role within a Software company
- High degree of technical aptitude and curiosity
- Persuasive presentation and communication skills
- Commitment to documentation and detailed requirements gathering
- Desire to compete and win!
- Possess the Avionté 5 core values: Integrity, Innovation, Initiative, Compassion, Commitment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other preferred but not required
Avionté is a rapidly growing staffing technology firm located in Eagan, MN and in 2016 has been recognized as A Best Place To Work. We believe that our most important assets are our employees and clients and we are always seeking dedicated professionals to bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to our services and processes.
We offer a flexible work environment with a team oriented culture, professional development, competitive benefits including a retirement plan, company paid health insurance and bonus opportunities!
To apply or with questions, please contact email@example.com.
View More Careers