Avionté is a high-growth recruiting software technology firm based in Eagan with clients across the U.S. and Canada. Due to our continued success, expansion and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to add an energetic professional to our leadership team in the Human Resources expertise.
If you are self-driven and motivated individual that wants the opportunity to make an impact at a great company, you may be the next member of the Avionté family!
- Can be purposeful and strategic in guiding the organization through HR projects, issues and initiatives
- Proven ability to build systems to recruit and attract quality talent in the technology industry
- Can demonstrate an ability to engage and retain an employee population in the millennial era
- Focus on compliance and consultation to the Executive leadership
- Effectively and efficiently run a department responsible for; identifying and researching human resources issues; talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations, retention and compliance.
- Work very closely with and guide the management team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Utilizes human resources policies and procedures as well as their seat at the leadership table to enforce Avionté’s Core Values across the organization: Initiative, Innovation, Integrity, Commitment, Compassion.
- 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources, preferably in a leadership role
- 2+ years’ management experience
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Experience implementing benefit and policy strategy in a growth-focused environment
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related area of study
Interested? Submit your resume to email@example.com.
View More Careers