Avionté is a high-growth software technology firm based in Eagan with clients across the US and Canada.
Due to our continued success, expansion and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to add an energetic professional to our Product Management Team who will report directly to the VP of Product.
If you are looking to leverage your background in the staffing industry, have a strong aptitude towards software and technology, and are always searching for exciting and new ways to communicate information, you may be the next member of the Avionté family!
- Drives the product marketing strategy and execution across the recruiting and Avionté’s suite of recruiting and staffing software products
- Performs and reviews prospect, customer and market research for the purpose of compiling case studies, communicative collateral and industry facing materials
- Responsible for relaying to the company and to clients ‘what’ we’ve developed and is passionate about explaining the ‘why’
- Develops internal product focused communications and sales enablement materials
- Presents product marketing content to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Build and manage new product introductions and the product life-cycle for existing products through application of marketing principles
Desired Experience and Demonstrated Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related areas
- Unquenchable thirst for knowledge regarding the latest industry technology
- Strong knowledge/background of the staffing industry
- Highly organized and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you excel at handling multiple concurrent projects
- An independent and autonomous individual willing to take risk, promote new ideas, and courageously lead project execution.
- Possesses the Avionté core values: Integrity, Innovation, Initiative, Compassion & Commitment
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% individual employee medical health insurance coverage
- Competitive PTO policy, flexible work environment, Best Places to Work and a great culture
- Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, 401k, Technology Bonus and more!
We are extremely loyal to our customers; before starting, any individual who is a current user of Avionté will need to get client approval.
Follow the link to apply, or contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org – http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=product+marketing+specialist&jk=6d1bcfa07c500ea3&_ga=1.137910768.1357815964.1476712578
View More Careers