At Avionté you will be part of an extremely capable, flexible, and dynamic software development team and will have opportunities to directly impact our new product features and functionality, which are being released quarterly to our fast-growing client base.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer, .NET Developer. We are looking for a candidate who is aggressive, willing and eager to learn fast, and grow with the company. The right candidate will be familiar with Microsoft development technologies. In this position, the candidate will design, implement, test and deploy enhancements to our existing system to meet user and business needs.
This position demands a hands-on, team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Design and develop complex technical solutions that encompass multi-tier web applications
- Design and ensure compliance with underlying principles and architectures of IT software systems
- Incorporate system development tools and methods into an integrated development environment
- Contribute to the ongoing development of strategic information technology plans
- Document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation
- Provide ongoing support and problem identification/resolution of system problems
- Work using Test Driven Development in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience using C# and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of IIS environments and configuration
- Solid understanding of SQL and experience with Microsoft SqlServer and Stored Procedures
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- HTML5, CSS3
- SSRS, SSMS
- Mobile web development experience
- NET MVC 3 or 4
- Entity Framework / nHibernate
- NET WebForms
- Testing frameworks such as Spec Flow, Web Driver, and White
Avionté is a rapidly growing recruiting and staffing software product. The technology firm is located in Eagan, MN. We are a firm believer that our most important asset is our client and we are always seeking dedicated professionals to bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to our services and processes.
We offer a flexible work environment with a team oriented culture, professional development, competitive benefits including a retirement plan, company paid health insurance and bonus opportunities.
View More Careers