Our sales team is looking for a highly-motivated individual that is interested in expanding their career in sales!
This is a great role for someone that wants to learn more about sales in the staffing software industry.
The position will be focused on researching potential clients as well as partnering with the sales team and marketing on potential business development initiatives.
- Identify new leads
- Source and research prospect targets and connect with account via phone, email, mass communication, social media, etc.
- Coordinate workflow with company staff to achieve an active sales cycle
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly lead gen goals
- Conduct out-bound calls and engage prospects with fact-finding questions
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Work with marketing and sales teams to implement business development initiatives
- Assist the sales team with bringing leads to the qualified stage
- Provide service to our internal sales team with regard to requests, reports and market data as well as generate weekly scorecards and sales statistical data
- 2-4 years of professional business, marketing or sales experience
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to provide feedback for effective decision making
- Detail oriented highly organized with strong written/oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills as well as a high level of attention to detail
- Creative, forward thinker, “Can-do-Attitude”
- Enthusiastic approach to all your communication with prospects, clients
- Strong software skills—including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or marketing is preferred
- Prior experience in cold call sales is preferred
Avionte is a rapidly growing staffing software technology firm located in Eagan, MN. We are a firm believer that our most important asset is our client and we are always seeking dedicated professionals to bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to our services and processes.
We offer a flexible work environment with a team oriented culture, professional development, competitive benefits including a retirement plan, company paid health insurance and bonus opportunities!
View More Careers