About the Position
Avionté is a local software technology firm with clients across the country and due to our continued success and growth, we are looking to add a Payroll Services Specialist to our team! If you are interested in advancing your career in payroll services, with a specialization in taxes, this would be the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our clients as they navigate payroll, tax and ACA law. You will provide expertise to our clients in these areas and be a trusted resource to them. If you are looking to be part of a fast growing, technology organization, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Initiate the timely set up and processing of all documentation related to implementation and maintenance of the client’s account.
- Prepare electronic filing of Federal forms 940, 941, 944, and W2/W3’s as well as process payroll deposits and taxes for State and Local agencies.
- Reviews tax information supplied by client; respond to inbound calls and place outbound calls as required by the client.
- Research and resolve tax and service issues from our clients, as well as with our internal client management teams.
- Maintain tax records to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal payroll tax regulations.
- Provide necessary documentation to state and federal agencies as well as our clients.
- Recognizes, anticipates and resolves tax issues while making recommendations to clients.
- Utilize multiple computer software applications, including our internal HRIS, in conjunction with state and local agency web-sites, in order to respond to all client inquiries and complete payroll tax filings.
- Participate in product related projects or training sessions, as required.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality of client’s financial data, ensuring accuracy and reliability of data.
- Maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills and professional communications while thriving in a busy work environment and working comfortably with deadlines.
- Associates in Management, Business, Finance or other related degree.
- A minimum of 1 year of accounting/finance or payroll related experience.
- Good judgment and analytical with a strong ability to problem solve.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, resourcefulness, and time-management skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Payroll certification preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar tax role or in the payroll industry is a plus.
- Customer service experience preferred.
Avionte is a fun, high-growth technology company with great benefits; the most important benefit is the value placed on our employees. On the development team; this means working for great senior leadership, working on new projects such as our latest technology and product lines in a modern office that hosts beer Fridays, unlimited fountain soda, stocked fridge/freezer meals, coffee, social events and more!
We offer a flexible work environment with a team oriented culture, professional development, competitive benefits including a retirement plan, company paid health insurance and bonus opportunities!
Contact email@example.com with questions or to apply.
View More Careers