Avionté proudly gives back to the communities in which we work and live.
Avionté’s founders established the Avionté Hope Foundation with two clear goals in mind:
- to provide financial support to non-profits throughout the Twin Cities and Nepal
- to provide a conduit for Avionté employees to get out in the community and help others
- To positively impact the lives of individuals by helping them achieve long-term life improvement, through financial and personal support
- To provide a conduit that opens doors and allows employees of Avionté to become involved in charitable activities so that they can start making a difference
Avionté donates a portion of their profits each year to local non-profits.
Each month the foundation’s funds are split into three buckets:
- One portion of these funds goes to a local Minnesota organization to provide support for an individual or group working toward a better future
- Another portion goes to support so many of the less fortunate in Nepal (for example, we recently sent money to our Nepal office to help an orphanage purchase educational supplies for children whose parents are imprisoned)
- The remainder of the monthly budget is set aside for specific individuals who cross our paths each month and are in need of a helping hand
We grant each employee three days off (Hope Days) a year to volunteer at a charity or organization of their choice. Since founding AHF, our employees have:
- gotten their hands a little dirty and helped build a fence and shed at St. Anne’s Place in North Minneapolis;
- worked together with the Boys and Girls Club, as well as several of our staffing clients, to donate over $3,000 in school supplies for an area school;
- volunteered for Feed My Starving Children, a non-profit organization that hand-packs meals specifically formulated for malnourished children in nearly 70 countries around the world
Since Forming in 2012
- Over $100,000 has been donated by Avionté Hope and Avionté employees
- Over 1300 hours have been spent volunteering through the Hope Day program
- We’ve worked with over 30 different non-profit organizations
- We’re funding the education of 20 children in Nepal
These are just a few of the ways we have shared our success with others. We look forward to continuing our work with organizations to improve the lives of the people around us and to provide hope for a better future. For more information, see our AHF Flyer and visit the Avionté Hope website at www.aviontehope.org.