Staffing World 2018 will take place in Washington D.C. from October 16 to 18 and is the largest, most comprehensive staffing industry event.
With over 40 sessions, roundtables, presentations, networking and evening events and an exhibitor’s expo there will be plenty to do at this year’s ASA Staffing World event! We always look forward to exhibiting and connecting with everyone!
We want to make sure you are fully prepared to make the most of Staffing World 2018. Here’s our picks for can’t miss sessions and events and eight reasons to visit the exhibitor hall.
Don’t Miss These Sessions!
ASA Staffing World Conference offers the best opportunity to catch up on all things happening in the industry. Here are our picks:
- Industry Trends Driving Staffing Company Growth in 2018 and Beyond – Client, candidate and employee expectations are changing faster than ever, and today’s staffing providers must continually seek out opportunities to adapt and evolve their offerings—or risk being left behind.
- Retaining Talent in a Competitive Market – Passive recruiting, globalization, Millennials in the workplace and technology have all changed the game of talent retention. Find out how to build an employment brand and recruiting process that will outsell your competition and boost employee retention.
Have you evaluated your candidate experience?
- Manage and Lead a Top-Performing Sales Team – Have you had a successful sales career within the staffing industry, yet are shocked at how challenging it is to lead your own sales team? You’re not alone. Even when you’re a pro at the game, making the transition from player to player-coach and finally to coach isn’t a seamless transition. Find out what your sales team needs from you (but won’t tell you), the shared habits of highly successful sales teams, and how to set expectations and enforce accountability. Before the session, check out our tips to boost the confidence of your staffing sales team.
Click here for full descriptions and session agenda.
8 Reasons to Visit the Exhibit Hall
When you’re ready for a break from the content sessions, here’s 8 reasons we think you should visit the exhibit hall.
- Source new products and services. Visit the Exhibit Hall to learn from vendors what they have been working on and what’s next. Look for staffing software demos and stop to chat about what your needs are.
- Learn what’s new in staffing technology. There are so many exciting technology solutions on the market today. Assess what your current technology needs are and see what solutions can help you increase your ROI and improve your growth and keep you ahead of the curve.
- Get to know your current vendors. Put faces to names at your current technology partners! Stop by Avionté’s booth 1007, we’ll have games, Staffing World Survival Kits, prizes, free t-shirts and more. Plus, our partner game gives you the chance to collect trading cards at our partner’s booths. Can you collect them all?
- Find out what’s new from your current vendor partners. We are committed to serving the staffing industry with a strong focus on customer needs and the best solution. So many other great companies on the Exhibit Hall floor are the same way!
- Network with industry experts. The industry’s top experts will be presenting in the ASA Exhibit Hall, ready to share their knowledge. Talk with them at their booths, walk around the Exhibit Hall and check out the presentations at the TechPark. Avionté participated at TechPark in 2017.
- Gather swag and win prizes. We’ll be having a ton of fun at our booth, with some games to play and prizes to win. Attendees tend to walk out of the Exhibit Hall with a full bag of fun and useful swag to take with them and enjoy back at the office (or at home!).
- Network with staffing professionals. Staffing World provides more 2,000 staffing professional knowledge-sharing and networking opportunities. Take advantage of what being at the largest gathering of the year for staffing industry professionals offers!
- Have some refreshments, lunch and cocktails! There’s no better place during the two-day conference to kick back and relax than the Exhibit Hall. Come by to have some refreshments, lunch (and cocktails!). (Hint: stop by to see what Avionté has stocked!).
We’ll see you at Staffing World 2018!
Download the Staffing World Planning Guide to get the most of the conference.
For over a decade, Avionté has been providing innovative front and back office staffing software solutions throughout the U.S. and Canada. With a strong focus on building great partnerships along with leading solutions, Avionté now services nearly 600 customers and over 16,000 users. Avionté is driven to bring its clients the best products and services the industry has to offer.