SimpleVMS is a growing cloud-based VMS solution. We are looking to add a detail-oriented Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate to our team. This position is in customer service. In this role, the individual will work directly with clients and vendors to deliver exceptional accounting services and set the tone for the partnership. If you are a motivated, customer-centric individual who wants to focus on building strong relationships with our clients and vendors while delivering exceptional accounting services, join our team!
Local candidates (Cincinnati, OH) only, please. This is NOT a remote / telecommute position.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions efficiently and accurately
- Manage accounts receivable aging reports and follow up on overdue invoices
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail in all accounting tasks
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and issues, and present effective solutions
- Utilize accounting software and be open to learning online banking platforms
- Communicate directly with client and vendor representatives, building and maintaining positive relationships
- Act as a liaison between clients and vendors to facilitate effective communication and issue resolution
- Thrive in a fast-past environment, adapting to changing priorities and customer requirements
- Demonstrate flexibility and creativity in meeting customer needs
- High school diploma or equivalent required, AA degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Previous experience in QuickBooks is preferred
- Previous experience in Sage Intacct is preferred
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing expertise
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical abilities
- Effective problem-solving skills & ability to communicate clearly
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Knowledge or willingness to learn online banking procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are a dedicated and organized individual with a passion for accounting and customer service, we encourage you to apply for this Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate position. Join our team and help us set the standard for exceptional accounting services and client partnerships. This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more. This role will work Monday-Friday in our Cincinnati office.