Avionte is seeking a Director of Sales Operations who will support our sales and go-to-market strategies by evaluating business results, providing insights, and providing access and support of critical sales capabilities to ensure our ongoing success. The Director will support the Growth leadership team across new business and the expansion of our existing Client base, as well as, providing business support to the other functional areas of Avionte. You will be a partner and leader responsible for ensuring Avionte operates efficiently and effectively ensuring the org exceeds its booking and revenue goals. The Director of Sales Operations will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Here is what you'll do:
- Work across Avionte to enhance and evolve our Salesforce.com environment to meet ongoing business needs.
- Enable dashboards and reporting for senior leadership that enables data-driven decisions.
- Create, identify for continuous improvement, and manage critical business processes, including working cross-functionally.
- Partner with necessary departments to accelerate growth and drive sales targets through an understanding of our financial goals.
- Responsible for the implementation of pricing contracts and associated deliverables, coordinating with our conversion team on new account set-up, and working with finance on revenue recognition and commission reporting processes.
- Collaborating with management and our owners to develop KPIs that provide deep insight into the trends and growth of the business.
- Proactively communicate results, metrics, and standings to ensure Avionte has a clear understanding of how we are performing against our goals.
- Manage and maintain Sales Enablement tools such as DocuSign, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft.
- Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
Here is what you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data sciences, engineering or related fields; or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience, ideally at SaaS companies in high growth mode.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to translate data into business insights.
- Ability to think and act strategically and the confidence to share innovative ideas.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Command of Salesforce.com and associated sales productivity tools (lead management, QTC, etc.)
- Salesforce Administrator certification, and experience and knowledge of SQL and API integrations a plus