Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Cincinnati. Recognized by the Cincinnati Business Courier as a Fast 55 company for the past twelve years, SimpleVMS is making an impact in the vendor management market space. We are an organization that celebrates wins, rewards top performance, and has created a culture of support and recognition!
If asked to describe yourself, you'd say that you exude strong interpersonal skills, you have a passion for selling and have the ability to cultivate a raving fan base of customers and partners and have a consistent track record of crushing your goals. If this is you, keep reading to find out more! This is a great role for someone who aspires to advance to an outside sales role in the future!
That is what you’ll do:
- Conduct outbound telephonic calls to prospects and warm leads providing a consultative approach to qualify them as a potential fit for our solution.
- Schedule appointments and demos for senior sales executives with qualified prospects.
- Work with our marketing team to strategize on marketing campaigns.
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to learn more about their business, culture and recruiting/staffing efforts.
- Execute successful sales strategy encouraging prospective clients and vendors to utilize our software.
- Qualify and set strategies that align with our fulfillment solutions.
- Develop and maintain a high technical competency for our software and solutions.
- Collaborate with all team members to provide valuable contributions and insights.
- Use Hubspot to capture and manage information regarding the sales process and customers.
This is what you’ll need:
- Inside sales development experience in recruiting/staffing industry, with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota and assigned key performance indicators.
- OR – 1+ years of experience as a recruiter and you are looking to take your career to the next level
- Drive to succeed and grow your career along with our exciting organization.
- Strategic thinker that appropriately considers clients best interest by providing your expertise in recruiting strategies, facts, and competitive landscape with credible recruiting solutions.
- Strong prospecting skills – confident to make cold calls, ask for referrals, and seek new leads.
- Ability to grow and cultivate circles of influence.
- Listens and builds effective relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Strong sales planning and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, can-do attitude.
- Professional attitude with the ability to connect with decision makers and make a great first impression.
- Fast learner.
WHO WE ARE:
SimpleVMS is a vendor management tool that assists corporations utilizing multiple staffing agencies to focus on streamlining their processes to save both time and money. We're looking for someone who can help aggressively grow our web-based software services nationally.
Become a part of our growing team and join us in creating better workplaces through cutting-edge technology. We truly value our people, and encourage creativity, welcome entrepreneurial mindsets, and foster a highly collaborative work environment. We are committed to delivering five-star customer service to both our customers and our vendor partners. SimpleVMS offers a competitive salary and benefit package.