The QA Analyst will partner with Business Analysts and Software teams to define tests for application features. This role will also work closely with leadership to refine processes and procedures to improve the quality of systems and improve the flow of work within the team. This position demands a hands-on, team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer focus.
This is what you’ll do:
- Review, learn and understand assigned areas of functionality as necessary to properly test requested changes, from both a business and implementation perspective.
- Review/attend information sessions that pertain to features or functionality within their area of responsibility. This may include documented requirements or design. Provide accurate feedback during the review of documents and designs.
- Review and author acceptance criteria as needed.
- Ability to quickly understand business processes to identify nesting areas within a system.
- Experience performing manual functional black-box testing and manual exploratory testing.
This is what you’ll need:
- Obsessive attention to detail that approaches perfection, but not paralysis.
- Excellent communication skills and works well within a team environment, and within team processes
- 2 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Experience working in a fast-paced web application development environment.
- Programming experience is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge or experience working within the recruiting, payroll, accounting, or other related workforce management business areas.