If you’ve reached this page then you’re probably getting ready for a Video Interview. Please review the Tips & Requirements below.
Which Browsers are Supported:
- Google Chrome latest release version (recommended for best quality)
- Google Chrome for Android (latest release version)
- Firefox (latest release version)
- Firefox for Android (latest release version)
- Opera (latest release version)
To-Do’s to Prepare for the Call:
- Please ensure your computer’s webcam and microphone drivers are working properly.
- To reduce echo created from your microphone, and to improve overall sound quality, we recommend using a headset.
Internet Connectivity Required:
- To participate in a video interview, you’ll need to have sufficient internet bandwidth.
- We recommend a minimum of 350kb/s down per downloaded stream, as well as 350kb/s per uploaded stream.
- Note: since the video bitrate is adjusted based on available bandwidth, the faster and more stable a user’s broadband connection is, the better the video quality they will receive.
- You can use this site http://www.speedtest.net to measure your bandwidth quality.
Do I Need to Install Anything?
- No, you should only need a computer with a camera and microphone.
- Internet Access is required as well.
- Remember, you’ll need to provide permission to the browser when you join the meeting.
When I join the Meeting, What Should I Expect?
- At the time your meeting is scheduled, please click on the link that was provided.
- You’ll be directed to an entry page where you will enter your name. Once complete, click “Get Started.”
- After you enter the meeting room, be sure to allow camera and microphone for your browser.