Registration is now open for Client Connection 2017!
July 25-27 at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center
Years of experience working with staffing firms and technology has taught us the most successful companies:
- take an active role in shaping the development landscape of their software;
- build relationships with their software partners; and
- embrace technology as a tool for growth.
Client Connection Forum is a two-day user conference packed with learning, knowledge-sharing and networking opportunities. Each year, over 350 staffing professionals gather from across the U.S. and Canada to network and learn.
- Network with peers in the industry to discover how other users are leveraging Avionté software on a day to day basis
- Hear from our Product team about exciting new releases and upcoming functionality
- Consult with industry experts about using technology to drive efficiency, increase sales and elevate your business
- Learn from Avionté resources on new and existing functionality to adopt new features
- Get questions answered face-to-face and introduce yourself to the people behind your staffing software
What’s new for 2017?
- Product roundtables to share your opinions and affect future roadmaps
- Customer-led trainings provide insight from peers who know and understand your challenges
- Compliance training with myHRcounsel to earn continuing education credits towards PHR/SPHR & SHRM credentials
- Aero Platform training to get certified in our new Recruiter, Talent and Job Board Modules
- Train the Trainer sessions to equip you to teach best practices back to your team
Hear what our customers had to say: