About the Position:
Avionte is growing and we need your leadership, organizational skills, analytical mind and intelligent insights to help us continue to grow and prosper!
We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations that will support our revenue generation strategies by evaluating business results and providing insights to ensure our on-going success. The Director will support the leadership team across new business, inside sales and partners and alliances. You will be the engineer of the revenue generation function responsible to ensure it operates efficiently and effectively. The Director of Sales Operations will report to the VP of Client Acquisition (Sales and Marketing).
To succeed in this challenging role, you will need to expertly perform the following critical functions:
- Work across Avionte to fine tune our new deployment of Salesforce.com.
- Develop and track revenue predictions, sales team member efficiency, selling cycle, and other key metrics relative to optimizing sales resources within Salesforce.com.
- Partner with necessary departments to accelerate growth and drive sales targets through understanding of our financial goals.
- Responsible for the implementation of pricing contracts and associated deliverables, coordinating with our conversion team on new account set-up, and working with finance on revenue recognition and commission reporting processes.
- Collaborating with management and our owners to develop KPIs that provide deep insight into the trends and growth of the business.
- Proactively communicate results, metrics, and standings to ensure Avionte has a clear understanding of how we are performing against our goals.
- Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or equivalent practical experience.
- Sales Operations experience, ideally at SaaS companies in high growth mode.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with the ability to translate data into business insights.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Command of Salesforce.com and associated sales productivity tools (lead management, QTC, etc.)
Avionte is a rapidly growing staffing technology firm located in Eagan, MN. We are a firm believer that our most important asset is our client and we are always seeking dedicated professionals to bring an enthusiastic and energetic approach to our services and processes.
We offer a flexible work environment with a team oriented culture, professional development, competitive benefits including a retirement plan, company paid health insurance and bonus opportunities!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to apply.
View More Careers