The Senior Software Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing and deploying features to meet user and business needs. This position demands a hands-on, team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills, customer focus, and exceptional follow-up skills.
The Senior Software Developer reports directly to the Development Manager on an agile software development team.
This is what you’ll do:
- Design and develop complex technical solutions that encompass multi-tier web applications
- Design and ensure compliance with underlying principles and architectures of IT software systems
- Incorporate system development tools and methods into an integrated development environment
- Contribute to the ongoing development of strategic information technology plans
- Document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation
- Provide ongoing support and problem identification/resolution of system problems
- Work using Test Driven Development in an Agile environment
This is what you’ll need:
- Full-stack development experience
- 5+ years recent hands-on development experience with Microsoft SQL Server including writing complex SQL Stored Procedures
- 4+ years recent hands-on development experience with C# .NET
- 2+ years recent hands-on experience building REST endpoints with .NET MVC
- 2+ years recent hands-on experience and solid understanding of Windows Forms Application
- Solid understanding of ORM's like Dapper / llblgen /Entity Framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- .NET Core 2.2+
- Experience in working with time/payroll/invoicing processes preferred.