The American Staffing Association’s annual event, Staffing World, is just ahead! The conference will take place in Chicago from October 24-26 and is the largest, most comprehensive convention and expo in the staffing, recruiting and workforce solutions industry.
With over 40 sessions, round tables, presentations, networking and evening events and an exhibitor’s expo (where Avionté will be hangin’), there will be plenty to do at this year’s ASA Staffing World event!
It can be easy to get bogged down by the agenda and miss out on sessions and events that you’ll regret having missed afterwards.
So, we have prepared your list of “can’t miss” sessions and events, so you are fully prepared to make the most of Staffing World 2017.
1. “Digital Marketing Simplified” Session. Your overall online presence can no longer be ignored. This hands-on session will cover email campaigns, job post search engine optimization and social media content. Interested in this Digital Marketing session at Staffing World? Check out our recent post, “8 Ways to Strengthen Your Firm’s SEO and Attract More Candidates“.
2. “Upskilling: A Story of a Partnership Between Staffing Firms and Clients” Session. Led by our customers, John Davey (of MAU Workforce Solutions) and Scott Mayer (of QPS Employment Group), this session is all about adjusting to the industry’s current talent skills gap through upskilling. The presenters will weigh on the benefits and challenges of starting an upskilling program and will share what they have experienced in doing so themselves.
3. “Raise the Bar: Recruit Like the FBI” Session. In this session, you will learn how talent sourcing has changed in recent years and how to flex for the new rules. The president of EQC Talent Sourcing Experts Conni LaDouceur will reveal best practices in identifying, sourcing and reeling in the most qualified talent (not just the easily findable).
4. “Running an Efficient Back Office to Maximize Profitability” Session. People 2.0’s Judi Bell will address how you can maximize efficiency in your billing process, risk management, credit, key performance indicators and finance, intelligent dashboards and more in this session. When it wraps up, stop by the Avionte booths (806 and 807) to hear how our Back Office Staffing Software is helping over 500 clients be more efficient in their day-to-day business operations.
5. “Candidate Engagement: The Blueprint to an 85% Response Rate” Session. Hear from the “most connected woman on LinkedIn” how her consistency led to an 85%+ response rate when proactively sourcing candidates. Download our latest Avionte tip sheet for five tips for reducing application abandonment to better your online application experience for your candidates.
Plus, use this conference to learn how you can better your business using Avionté! Our team of experts will be at Staffing World to discuss how Avionté’s staffing software solution is addressing staffing professional’s top needs.
To see the full agenda for Staffing World 2017, click here. To view all sessions, click here. We hope to see you there!
Avionté Updates Brought Straight to Your Inbox