future of ACA, year end and ACA, staffing team, Job Boards, compliance, life of a recruiter, Staffing Software, applicant portal, order management, Avionte, In the Know, placements, Recruiting Software, Aero platform, recruiter, Recruiter Module, recruiter’s workflow, American Staffing Association, Talent Module, recruiters, Affordable Care Act, 2017 Roadmap, sourcing, Avionte release, company management, staffing efficiency, ACA Updates, contact management, The Looking Glass, Candidate Management
2017: The Year of Efficiency
The first month of 2017 has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean we’ve overlooked our number one resolution for this year: to make our clients more efficient. The Avionté teams have been focused on year end and ACA, but true to our product mission, we have been focused on looking forward to ensure we meet the ever-changing needs of the staffing industry.
This year, our focus is to truly make a difference in your work day by making you and your entire staffing team more efficient. Our theme for 2017 will be “A Day in the Life of a Recruiter.”
Every decision we make, every item that goes on the Roadmap will be thought of through this lens. We know that the recruiters and their throughput is the key to your success. As you read through “The Looking Glass,” you will see that we are making many improvements in our Modules that help the recruiter become more efficient, including features and functionality for talent. Through your ideas and feedback, we have been able to continuously improve in order to help you do your job better and faster.
With your help, we are going to continue to strive and push the bar to reach new levels at Avionté. We have some exciting product releases on the way and can’t wait to make 2017 the best year yet!
The Looking Glass
Avionté: The Past, The Present and Future
We wrapped up a strong 2016 with the launch of our new Aero Platform and the addition of many popular partnerships-if you need a reminder, please check out our year-end wrap up. With a strong focus on “A Day in the Life of a Recruiter,” our goal is to add more functionality in the Recruiter Module that recruiters need to satisfy their daily activities.
This goal also includes adding functionality to the Talent Module and Job Board Module in order to provide talent an easy way to access and apply to jobs anytime, anywhere via mobile and other devices. By providing mobile Job Boards and a mobile apply process, recruiters can capture the talent they need to fill job orders.
We are excited to share some of the items we have planned to deliver on in our 2017 Roadmap that really brings a new level of efficiency to the recruiter role.
Find out more about our 2017 Roadmap by clicking here!
Making YOU More Efficient
Since our theme for 2017 is focused on “A Day in the Life of a Recruiter,” we are specifically targeting what a recruiter goes through each and every day by honing in on the full recruiter workflow.
Between data entry, calling, interviewing, sourcing and scheduling-recruiters are truly balancing it all when it comes to their daily activities.
That’s why we’re always considering these five important steps to give us perspective on how we can make recruiters’ daily lives easier and more efficient:
- Sourcing. Recruiters search for talent via an internal application as well as searching a vast array of external sources. Recruiters need to be able to access their talent data quickly and easily, including getting data uncovered via external sources into their application quickly.
- Order Management. A recruiter’s daily workflow is determined by the orders they are working on or that are assigned to them. Easy access to view, prioritize and manage all orders (both direct hire and temporary) is critical to their daily workflow and dictates their sourcing and candidate management efforts.
- Candidate Management. A recruiter’s ultimate goal is to create placements for their direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire orders. A critical aspect of achieving this goal is the ability to successfully manage any candidates associated to the recruiter’s order. A recruiter needs to be able to easily track what stage of the candidate process talent is currently in, including things like completing internal interviews, submitting talent to a company contact for review and creating placements quickly.
- Placements. As a recruiter finalizes the candidate management stage, they will create placements and need to manage all of their placements, including direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire placements. This includes the ability to quickly generate placements, review placements and track performance.
- Company/Contact Management. As a part of the recruiter’s workflow, some recruiters will have more active involvement with companies and contacts associated with their orders. If this is the case, then a recruiter will need to easily access contact information and record all activities with these contacts.
Suite 17.1: Our Upcoming Release
Mark Your Calendars for May 2017!
The first major release of 2017 is coming! Mark your calendars for May and be one of the first to upgrade to Suite 17.1 with the latest and greatest functionality from Avionté!
We are excited to share new features coming your way that will transform today’s Applicant Portal into the new anytime, anywhere Talent Module, that will transform today’s Recruiter Module into an on-the-go platform for recruiters and sales and that will add requested features to the new mobile Job Boards! Here are just a few of the highlights for 17.1:
- Messages will be available in the Recruiter Module
- SEO-friendly URLs on the Job Boards
- Can configure up to five unique application flows including Quick Apply to accommodate unique needs for different lines of business or specific job roles
- Full mobile application for the Talent Module
- The ability to share jobs on social media
Can’t wait?! Then be one of the first to sign up for your upgrade.
If you are interested in upgrading to 17.1 as soon as it is released, please contact your client manager and set up a time!
The Future of ACA?
Throughout his campaign, President Trump repeatedly promised to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and listed it as a top priority for his administration and the Republicans in Congress. It was not surprising then that during his first week in office, President Trump signed an executive order formalizing his intent to repeal ACA.
While it seems like the days of the ACA are numbered, what comes next? Can it be repealed? With over 6 million people enrolling through the federal marketplace for 2017 and an estimated 20 million or more potentially losing their healthcare coverage with a repeal, it is doubtful that it will be a simple process.
As President Trump and his team work on a plan for repeal, what is the plan to replace ACA? For more information on the proposed changes, check out the Employment Matters blog by Alden Bianchi, legal advisor to the American Staffing Association. Mr. Bianchi is an expert on ACA and his blog has a recent series on the future of ACA that details options being considered.
Have any compliance questions or suggestions? Then be sure to email us at email@example.com!
THE IDEAS PORTAL: SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are all about improving YOUR experience!
We want to make your experience the best it can be, which is why we take every single idea into consideration. Share your ideas and you might see them come to life in a future Avionté release!
As we continue to update you on our latest product enhancements, features and releases, we ask that you continue to provide your ideas and feedback in the Ideas Product Enhancement Portal.
If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to contact the product team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to continue to improve your experience in 2017!