We suspect you already know that we here at Avionté are taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously, as are all of you. We thought it would be helpful to share what we’re doing to help support your business and the staffing and recruiting industry during these uncertain times.
At Avionté, our mission is to enrich lives by empowering staffing and recruiting agencies to connect people with meaningful work. With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) now declared a global pandemic, our mission to serve you and those you employ is taking on new meaning
We are focused on finding ways to support the staffing and recruiting industry throughout the pandemic and associated economic impact, knowing that we will all need to partner together to get through this.
We wanted to contact you personally to share more information about:
- How Avionté is helping to slow the spread of COVID-19
- Our plan to continually support clients and partners
- How our software helps staffing and recruiting agencies during the pandemic
Slowing the Spread of COVID-19
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our employees, families, clients, friends, our people-based industry, and our broader community. To do our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we’ve eliminated business travel and instituted mandatory remote work as of this week Wednesday, March 18th.
We do this out of an abundance of caution, a sense of civic responsibility, and the desire to stay at full strength and health so we can keep serving our clients and the staffing and recruiting industry.
Our Plan to Continually Support Clients and Partners
Avionté is implementing new ways to support you as our clients and partners, as we all navigate the economic impact of the pandemic. We know our software powers your businesses, and we take seriously our responsibility to be agile in delivering adaptable solutions during this global health crisis.
What does this mean for my organization?
- Onsite visits / Training – If you had a planned onsite visit or training scheduled in the coming weeks, our leadership team members will be reaching out to work with you to reschedule or discuss alternatives. We will continue to provide client-focused, interactive training sessions leveraging distance learning best practices, to ensure your organization’s needs continue to be met.
- Support – At this time, there is no change to the support process despite the move to working remotely. Our IT and Technology teams have ensured our Avionté support team members will be able to stay active in the call queue, the ticketing system, and have access to your environments to troubleshoot.
How our Software Helps Staffing & Recruiting Agencies During the Pandemic
While business is uncertain right now, you are still putting people to work. Here are two ways Avionté software can help support your firms during these hectic times:
- Video Interviewing – With increasing social distancing restrictions, meeting in-person for an interview may not be a viable option anymore (or at least for the next few months). Our platform allows for effortless two-way video interviewing that improves hire quality and lowers the cost to fill – all while keeping your employees and candidates safe.
- Digital Onboarding – With more of your staff working from home, not having to rely on physical office items like printers or fax machines is essential to keeping the onboarding flow in motion. Our software allows for a seamless digital onboarding process for the candidate and recruiter – all from the comfort of home or another location outside of the office.
We are confident that the actions we are taking now are the right ones to protect our people, our clients, our partners, our industry, and the public at large. I know that the staffing and recruiting industry will once again prove to be resilient to challenges, and will position for renewed growth once the crisis subsides, however long it may last.
In addition, we have added COVID-19 Resources to the Resource Page. This resource center provides information from across the US and Canada that could affect how you do business. Check it frequently for the latest information and business trends occurring during these challenging times.
Avionté is a leader in enterprise staffing and recruiting software solutions, offering innovative end-to-end staffing solutions to over 900 customers and 25,000 users throughout the U.S. and Canada. Avionté delivers a robust platform for clerical, light industrial, IT and professional staffing firms to maximize profits and boost productivity.