Day one of Avionté CONNECT 2019 is officially in the books! What a day of learning, networking and a HUGE announcement of the new AviontéBOLD solution. Here’s a quick recap of everything that happened on day one:
Over 430 staffing professionals, 16 industry partners and over 75 Avionté staff members gathered in the Minnesota Grand Ballroom of the St. Paul InterContinental hotel to witness the birth of a brand new solution that Avionté CEO, Karl Florida, announced during his keynote.
“This bold new generation of Avionté not only delivers the tools necessary to drive efficiency and growth, it enables everyone in your organization to push the limits, make bolder decisions, and compete at a level you never thought was possible,” said Florida.
AviontéBOLD is the culmination of the best of COMPAS Technology (acquired by Avionté in Oct.) and the best of Avionté to create one comprehensive staffing & recruiting solution that spans multiple verticals in the staffing industry including clerical, light industrial, IT, professional and more.
“We did exactly what we said we would do: We successfully created a modern solution to help our clients grow with a single platform. We are very proud of our products today, and we’ve made so much progress since last year. I’m so excited to offer AviontéBOLD to our current and future clients.”
After all the excitement from the announcement of AviontéBOLD, the next keynote, Jami Klotz, VP of Product at Avionté, spent nearly an hour taking a deeper dive into a few of the most notable features of AviontéBOLD including:
- In app texting – Enables faster recruiting and a better candidate engagement
- Video interviewing – Harness the power and flexibility of integrated video interviewing for improved hire quality and lower cost to fill
- Next-Level Onboarding – Paperless onboarding gives candidates and recruiters a hassle-free experience
- Payroll and billing – Payroll has never been easier or faster with the built-in error checking staffing payroll software that ensures necessary actions are taking place in advance
- Business intelligence – Make smarter decisions every single day with one, straightforward Business Intelligence platform
“This new platforms allows ours clients to experience such substantial growth. We are not stopping. AviontéBOLD is just the beginning,” said Klotz
After taking a lunch break, attendees had the option to choose their own adventure with over 14 unique sessions to pick from. The sessions included everything from product training to sharpening security measures. Some popular sessions included:
- Transitioning to AviontéBOLD
- Workflow Automation Workshop
- Next-Level Candidate Management in AviontéBOLD
- Sharpening Cyber Security – hosted by Avionté client, Employment Enterprises, Inc.
- Creating Community and Culture – hosted by Avionté client, The Job Center
For a full list of breakout sessions, check out the agenda.
The conference wrapped up at 4:45 PM, but the fun didn’t stop there! The party continued with an exciting evening event at the Science Museum of Minnesota. If you’re familiar with the movie, “Night at the Museum,” imagine that but with hearty appetizers, craft cocktails, and intimate (non-alive) experiences with the exhibits.